Thursday, August 12, 2010

Through the Eyes of an Eagle

We have asked Scouts in both troops to send in a message on their Jamboree experience. The message below is from Eagle Scout Rohan with Jamboree Troop 1632.

Hi, my name is Rohan and I was with troop 1632 during our 15 day adventure at the jamboree. I loved the jamboree and the places we got to tour before it. We explored Philadelphia for the first time for me and got to go to New York which is the city I was born in. I really liked it when we got to go to Washington D.C. and find out about our nation’s history and the creators of our nation. The Jamboree part of it was a blast to. I got to do many activities that I would not have been able to do at a normal campout, and I got to meet new people from around the world. In addition to that I was able to exercise my patch trading skills and acquire and few good sets. The shows blew me away and liked the performances. All in all, for me the Jamboree was an adventure of a life time that I would do love to do again.

No comments: