Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet Your 3rd Assistant Scoutmaster


Here is a little information on Bobby Hartmann. He will serve as the 3rd Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 2 under Brian Bennett. 3rd Assistant Scoutmasters are between the ages of 18-21.

I am a senior at Bishop Lynch High School with an interest in Purdue University and Texas A&M. I play tuba, trombone, baritone, trumpet, and piano for the Bishop Lynch Band and the Music Learning Band. I am an Eagle Scout and a Brotherhood member of the Order of the Arrow. I have worked Winter and Summer camp as a First Year Camper Instructor. I have a 4.0 at school and am very involved. I am a board member for Bishop Lynch Ambassadors, a member of National Honor Society, a leader of Student PC Technology at BL, a section leader/Quatermaster/load crew captian for the BL Band, a student director/section leader for the Music Learning Band, a founder of the Ultimate frisbee club, and a member of Mu Alpha Theta. In college I plan to major in Engineering and play in the band.

No comments: